Enjoy a hands-on Spanish and Andalusian cooking class. Try something different on your visit to Seville and learn how to cook classic local dishes. Located inside Triana Market, the best place to get the freshest local ingredients.
What to Expect
There’s no better way to understand the culinary wealth of Seville and Spain than by entering the kitchen, as you’ll see on this 3-hour cooking class and dinner.
A professional chef will teach you how to cook traditional local dishes during a class that you’re sure to find educational as well as entertaining. During the class, guests have the chance to get involved in the preparation of the dishes, as classes are designed for both novice and experienced cooks enabling you to learn and develop new techniques and skills.
The cooking school is located inside Triana Market, the perfect place to buy fresh local ingredients in the morning before the class.
Sangria will be served to the group and you’ll have the opportunity to get to know each other while you’re cooking. During the meal that follows the class, you’ll be served two additional drinks (red or white Spanish wine, local beer or soft drinks).
You’ll prepare the following menu:
- Starter: Salmorejo (chilled tomato soup) or gazpacho
- Tapa: Spinach with chickpeas, huevos a la flamenca, Spanish potato omelette or other seasonal tapa
- Main course: authentic paella
- Light dessert: such as lemon sorbet with Cava
All recipes can be adapted for any dietary restrictions. Please advise in advance if a change in the menu is required.
- All ingredients for the class
- Use of an apron
- Sangria to drink and olives to snack on while cooking
- A meal that includes all the dishes you have cooked
- 2 extra drinks to accompany your meal (white or red wine, local beer or soft drinks)