Travel through the ancient Andalusian kingdoms of Castille and Granada, while enjoying the natural beauty and learning about the region’s history. Visit the white villages, the Grazalema forest and mountains, and the ancient town of Ronda.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the 3 following meeting points: • Calle Trajano 6, Naturanda Office at 8:45 AM • Hotel Don Paco at 8:50 AM • The Calle Rastro 12A Naturanda office at 9:00 AM
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- There are 3 different pickup points for this activity
- Contact the activity provider prior to the excursion to confirm your pickup and drop-off details
- There is a minimum number of 4 people required for the tour to operate your selected language. There is a possibility of cancelling this language after confirmation, if the requirement is not met. In this case you will be offered an alternative language, an alternative date, or a full refund
- Students (18-25 years old) holding a valid student card will be eligible for discount. Please do not forget to bring it with you on the day you travel.
- It is possible to stay in Ronda after the tour instead of going back to Seville. You may bring your luggage on the tour if you wish to do this.