Join this tour to visit Gibraltar, Punta de Europa y Cuevas de San Miguel. Local Guide, Ticket and Transport included.
What to Expect
After departing from Seville, the first stop will be at the southernmost point of the so-called “Europe end” city, where you could admire the lighthouse colored with English Trinity house colors, placed at 49 meters above the sea level. After a short sightseeing around the “Europe end” city, you will go back to the bus in which you will continue with the visit to the next stop, Saint Michael’s cave.
After visiting Saint Michael’s cave, continue the journey to the next stop, the enclosure of the famous local monkeys, the Barbary macaques. You will have the chance to walk aside to these monkeys, as they are totally free to go around the rock. The next stop would be the historic district “Casemates”, where the visit would end. Afterwards you will be taken back to Seville.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
Know Before You Go
• This day trip does not operate on December 25th and January 1st
• it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and drink enough water during the tour
• Some hotels cannot be accessed by vehicles, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at the nearest available point
• Please be careful with the monkeys, they could bite, as they are wild anyway. For this reason please do not touch or feed them (it is forbidden to feed the animals)