Discover the capital of Andalucía and admire the diverse architectural styles and the beautiful old city of Seville. See buildings from many centuries and stroll through the gardens at the royal palace.
What to Expect
Discover the Andalucían capital of Seville and experience a day in this city full of history and culture. After a pick-up from your hotel in Cádiz, head to Seville and begin a tour of the city at the Torre del Oro, built in 1222 and one of the last remaining features of Almohad art in Seville.
Tour the General Archive of the Indies, a UNESCO World Heritage site built in the 16th century during the Spanish Renaissance and one of the most important archives of Spanish documents and maps from the era of South American colonization.
Visit the gorgeous 15th-century Gothic cathedral with the famous Giralda bell tower, an impressive altarpiece, and the main chapel in which Christopher Columbus is interred. Further on, see the Alcázar of Seville, a Moorish palace from the 9th century and wander the labyrinthine interior or take a look at the royal palace's gorgeous gardens.
See the Santa Cruz district, formerly the Jewish quarter of Seville, and follow the enticing aroma of oranges through small side streets and secluded squares. Visit the Flamenco Museum and learn all about this fascinating form of dance and music, tour the old city with its government buildings and the oldest royal tobacco factory, and enjoy a bit of refreshment and a walk through the wonderful Maria Luisa Park.
- Transport to and from your hotel or other accommodation (only within the province of Cádiz)
- City tour with tour guide
- Entry to the Cathedral and Giralda, the Torre del Oro, the Alcázar Palace, and the museums
- 3 warm or cold tapas with sherry, wine, or another drink (only with booking of the tapas option)
Know Before You Go
• Please wear sturdy, comfortable shoes and appropriate sun protection
• The Alcázar Palace, the Torre del Oro and some museums are closed on Mondays
• This tour is not suitable for persons with disabilities
• This tour is organized to give an overview of the history, architecture, and culture of the city. For alterations, please speak with the guide