Join this tour from Seville and visit the Alcazar of the Catholic Kings and the Mosque-Cathedral. See also the Jewish Quarter and the Synagogue before you enjoy some free time to walk around the town.
What to Expect
You start your trip by minivan from Seville. Once arrived in Cordoba, you will visit the best sights of the city. Start with its majestic Alcazar of the Catholic Kings, and then will go inside the beautiful Mosque, a spectacular witness of the Caliphate period.
After this wonderful experience you visit the marvelous Cordoban Jewish Quarter, full of life and shops. See its most emblematic streets like the flower lined side street, pure enjoyment for your senses, until you reach the square of the great Maimonides, including the secluded Synagogue.
Once the guided tour has finished, you will have free time to walk around the town, go shopping in the wonderful pedestrian streets of the Jewish Quarter or try some of the delicious local cuisine. After the day in Cordoba you will return back to Seville.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Skip the line tickets to monuments
Know Before You Go
• This day trip does not operate on December 25th and January 1st
• It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and drink enough water during the tour
• Some hotels cannot be accessed by vehicles, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at the nearest available point