Córdoba Full-Day Heritage Tour from SevilleProduct ID: 32732
From £92 per personBook now
- Navigate Cordoba's narrow streets to find historic treasures
- Meander through the 856 red and white striped columns that make up the Mezquite
- See what remains of the Roman and Arab eras in the ruins of the fortress
- Find a unique example of Jewish architecture at Andalusia's only synagogue
No introduction to the city would be complete without a visit to the world famous Mezquita where you can lose yourself amongst the sea of red and white striped arches of the Hypostyle Hall. With 856 columns of jasper, onyx, marble, and granite, this former mosque-turned-cathedral is regarded as one of the most accomplished monuments of Renaissance and Moorish architecture. Other highlights of the day will include a visit to the fortress of Christian Kings, the Jewish Synagogue, and a stroll along the Calle de las Flores.
Few cities in the world can claim to have been the capital of a Roman province, an Arab state, and a Caliphate, but it is this heritage that has elevated Córdoba to its status as a World Heritage Site. In addition to its strong historical foundations, the city’s arts, music, and leisure scene helps to cross the boundaries into contemporary Spanish culture.
- Return transfer from your hotel in Seville city center
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the Mosque, Synagogue and Christian Kings Alcazar
- Optional lunch for 18€
- Personal Expenses
Between 8:00 and 8:30 from your hotel in the Seville city center, or at 8:00 in the Andalsur Excursiones office, located at 5 Avenida de la Constitution (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 32732