Explore Seville by city bike on a 2.5-hour tour and see more of the city than you would on a walking tour. Cycle from the historic Barrio Santa Cruz through the Jardines de Murillo, go to the Parque María Luisa, Torre del Oro and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Plaza Santa Cruz 4 in Barrio Santa Cruz, behind the Jardines de Murillo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Guides will adapt the pace according to your abilities so you don't have to worry about ending up exhausted at the end of the tour.
- The languages available for the bike tour are German, Dutch, French, Italian, English, Russian, and Portuguese. Don't forget to specify which language you prefer.
- Tours depart daily at 10:30 from Plaza Santa Cruz.