Discover Seville in an original and fun way on routes designed by knowledgeable locals! Rent a bike for a half-day or full-day and explore the city with an audio guide that directs you to the major attractions and monuments. Choose from 4 itineraries.
What to Expect
Seville is loaded with sites that mark centuries of history in areas where different cultures have left their imprints. On this audio-guided bike tour you’ll see the evidence of their buildings, monuments, churches, food, and customs.
You can choose either a half-day or full-day tour, and from 4 tour options. There are 5 audio-guide languages available, so you’ll just need to choose the tour duration, the itinerary option, and your preferred language.
The itinerary options:
• Indispensable Seville – a route created for those who have just a little time in Seville and don’t want to leave without exploring the city’s historical center and top monuments
• Mudéjar Seville – takes in the small cobblestoned streets of the district, where different Mudéjar-style churches are preserved within its walls
• Triana – cycle through the home of flamenco, famous bullfighters, and good food
• Ysbilya – discover the architecture and history of Arab Seville, and learn about a group that was predominant for 8 centuries of the city’s history
- Bike (half-day or full-day rental)
- Audio guide
Calle Peral 6, CP 41002 Sevilla
Know Before You Go
The tour begins and ends within the hours of opening and closing times.