Discover the art and artistry of Seville on a combined 3-hour sightseeing tour and cruise. Glide down the Guadalquivir River, visit the old bull ring of Real Maestranza, cross the Isabel II Bridge to the bohemian enclave of Triana, and more.
What to Expect
Explore Seville from a different perspective on a combined 3-hour sightseeing tour and cruise.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, start with a boat trip from the Muelle de la Sal (Salt Wharf), and marvel at the bridges and monuments on the banks of the Guadalquivir River.
Continue to the Monastery of Cartuja to see where Christopher Columbus planned his travels to the New World for 3 years. Next, visit the historic bull ring of the Real Maestranza, said to be the site of the finest bullfighting traditions in Spain.
Drive across the Isabel II Bridge to explore the former sailors and potters' neighborhood of Triana. See the 10th-century Castle of San Jorge, and admire the façade of the Macarena Basilica.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Tickets to monuments
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this tour does not operate on 25 December and 1 January
• Please wear comfortable shoes and drink enough water
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Some hotels are not accessible by the pick-up vehicle. The pick-up and drop off will take place at the nearest available point
• The cruise is audio guided in multiple languages