Évora & Estremoz Private Tour from Setubal/PalmelaProduct ID: 43600
From £227.09 Per group up to 3Book now
Pick-up servicePick-up from all hotels and marinas in Setubal and Palmela. Pick-up from hotels in Sesimbra is available for an additional fee of €25 payable on site.
- Experience the unique Portuguese landscape and its traditions and history
- Discover the wonderful South of Portugal and its plains
- Ride past cork oaks and cornfields
- Experience the regional culture on a German-language tour
- See marble production in Estremoz
- Visit the monuments of Évora - the museum city of Portugal
Follow the old city walls to the aqueduct from the 16th century and visit the Roman temple to Diana and the cathedral. Walk through the old town to Geraldo Square, the central square of the city.
Visit the church and the Capela Dos Ossos chapel, then take a midday break when you wish and see the famous cork products of the region, which combine tradition and innovation in a unique way. Admire bags, wallets, jewelry, and even ties made of cork and take one home if you like.
Then continue to Estremoz, a picturesque village with a medieval fortress known for its marble. Experience this still labor-intensive process of mining marble, then return to your point of departure.
- Private, official tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the minivan
- One bottle of water per person
- Pick-up for guests from all hotels/marinas in Setubal, Palmela, and Sesimbra
- Entry to museums and monuments
Pick-up from all hotels and marinas in Setubal and Palmela. Pick-up from hotels in Sesimbra is available for an additional fee of €25 payable on site. (Open in Google Maps)
• On this exclusive private tour with a personal official tour guide/driver, there will be no pick-ups for additional guests
• This program is just a starting point - all drives, side trips, or walking tours can be catered to the wishes of the guests
• Due to church services, the tour takes place in reverse order on Sundays
• Please wear comfortable shoes
Product ID: 43600