Situated in the natural park of Arrábida, visit a unique rock climbing place for an exhilarating climb for all levels. Revel in the breathtaking views and eye-catching scenery around you on an unforgettable 7-hour climbing experience.
What to Expect
Arrábida National Park is one of the most beautiful places to climb in Portugal.
This climbing area is adjacent to a beach, the “Portinho da Arrábida”, with a privileged view over the ocean, the mountains, and the beginning of the Alentejo coast.
There are several climbing possibilities here, regardless of the level and experience of the participants.
At the start of the activity, walk along a scenic path down to the base of the rocks that will be climbed. Then you will have a quick introduction to rock climbing, climbing equipment, and basic safety rules before the climbing commences.
After the climb you will return to the vehicles and visit the "José Maria da Fonseca" wine cellars where you will taste some delicious wine.
- Rock climbing gear
- Transportation to and from the hotel
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks for the day
Know Before You Go
• Please bring comfortable shoes with rubber soles (tennis or hiking shoes), comfortable and sporty clothes, and water and food for the day
• Note that there is a minimum of 4 participants required per activity
• Reservations 7 days (1 week) ahead