Walk through gorges and along cliff-top trails to reach remote spots to swim in the idyllic coves, bays, and beaches of the fishing village of Sesimbra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At Marina de Sesimbra, in front of the Clube Naval de Sesimbra. Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will be wearing a SwimTogether T-Shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You should be aware of marine life such as jellyfish, sea urchins, and seaweed.
- Please note that the daily itineraries are an example of the swims that may take place during the course of your activity, however, actual swim locations and distances will vary according to local weather and sea conditions.
- Starting at Marina de Sesimbra, in front of the Clube Naval de Sesimbra.