Discover one of the most famous national parks in the world and an important area of biodiversity during a hot air balloon safari over the Serengeti. Marvel at the dawn colors and wildlife during the flight before enjoying a delicious outdoor breakfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Collection will be from your accomodation at 4 AM. One of the local partner's representatives will contact you to confirm your collection. Before confirmation, you will need to indicate where you will be staying the night before your balloon flight to check whether it is possible on the preferred date/location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Passengers must be able to bend their knees, hold on to rope handles with both hands for take-off and landing and be able to climb into and out of the basket
- Passengers weighing more than 120kgs / 265lbs / 19 stone may be charged for 2 places
- It can be cool in the early morning, but often warm later, therefore please bring a jacket or sweater that can be removed later
- A hat is recommended as radiant heat from the burners can be uncomfortable
- Please wear long trousers, long sleeves, preferably in natural fibers and stout shoes
- Don’t forget your camera and binoculars
- You can bring a camera bag or a small backpack with you in the balloon