Take to the set of MBC Dramia on a full-day tour. See where your favorite Korean drams are filmed and catch sight of some productions in action!
What to Expect
MBC, SBS, KBS are some of the main Korean TV broadcast companies. Join this tour and visit the MBC Dramia Set.
MBC Dramia is the sight of MBC's memorable costume dramas such as as 'Dong Yi', 'Lee San, Wind in the Palace', 'The Great Queen Seondeok' and many more were shot here and more dramas are currently in production.
You can time travel with your favorite dramas in MBC Dramia, the center of the Korean Wave tourism. For K-pop fans, take this tour to see the live Korean drama shooting on set. It is recommended that you check the MBCDramia shooting schedule prior to your visit this place.
Driving for a short distance to our second spot- Hwaseong Fortress which is an impressive structure from the latter part of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) and the official fortress of Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do. ※This tour do not enter the Haenggung Palace.
Korean Folk Village is a living museum that lifestyle of several centuries ago. There are potters, weavers, blacksmiths and other artisans who practice their trades in a traditional fashion. There are also 270 traditional houses and a small amphitheater for folk music and dance performances.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• This tour will only take place with a minimum of 2 people booked. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• No-show or any cancelations made within 3 days of the visit will not be entitled to a refund
• A pick-up and drop off service is available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your accommodation isn't in Seoul (for example, Incheon), you can choose whether to make your own way to Seoul or to pay the extra charge based on the distance traveled, on the day of your tour