Enjoy this half-day afternoon tour of Seoul, exploring Bukchon Hanok Village, Naksan Park, and Changdeokgung Palace, and experiencing local delicacies.
What to Expect
Enjoy this half-day afternoon tour of Seoul, exploring Bukchon Hanok Village, Naksan Park, and Changdeokgung Palace. The tour includes two delicious food stops: first at a cafe where you can sample a tteok (a type of Korean rice cake), and then at a restaurant, where you can enjoy a traditional bibimbap dinner.
To start your adventure, you will be picked-up from your hotel. After passing through the shopping district of Myeongdong, head to the first stop, the Changdeokgung Palace. Built in 1405 during the rule of the Joseon Dynasty, the palace served as the main residence for members of the royal family. Today it is a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Next, stop off in Bukchon Hanok Village, home to hundreds of traditional houses called "hanok," dating back to the Joseon Dynasty. The name Bukchon, which literally translates as "northern village," refers to the location, lying north of a significant Seoul landmark — Sheonggyecheon.
In the village, visit the Bukchon Cultural Center, Han Sang Soo Embroidery Museum, Bukchon Best Photo Zone and Kokdu Museum.
Stop to recharge at the Jilsiru Cafe (Rice Cake Cafe), a modern cafe serving plenty of traditional snacks. Enjoy the wide variety of tteok (a type of rice cake that has been a traditional snack for centuries), hangwa (Korean traditional sweets and cookies) and traditional organic beverages.
The next stop is Naksan Park, built during the Joseon Dynasty's wars to serve as public defense. Here you can enjoy the great views of downtown Seoul, while walking along the wall.
Finally, end your day with a traditional bibimbap dinner, before being taken back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Dinner / snacks
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• The tour is available with a minimum booking of 2 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Vegetarian option is available on request; please advise at time of booking if required
• No tour on Monday
• The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions