Explore the Grand Canyon in all its splendor on this comprehensive tour, and enjoy special features such as the Watchtower Observatory and Historic Cameron Trading Post.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Type of Transportation: all of our vehicles are equipped with Audio, Video and PA systems in order to maximize your entertainment experience while on-board. In addition, each of our mini-coaches boast the largest windows and most seating space in town to guarantee your comfort and viewing ability.
- Physical Activity Level: mild. Optional light hiking in order to see the views.
- What to Wear: comfortable traveling clothes and tennis or hiking shoes recommended. Make sure to bring a camera plus any other personal items you may need for the day.