Experience Sedona's dramatic beauty by helicopter, taking in the famous red rock formations, and also the ancient cliff dwellings and canyons that can’t be seen from the ground. Follow this with a 2-hour Jeep tour, traveling on the original wagon trail.
What to Expect
See the world-famous red rock formations of Sedona on a combined program that includes a helicopter and a Jeep tour. Spend 3 hours discovering the natural beauty of the rocks, cliffs, and canyons of this popular area.
Soar by the 200-foot rock walls of Secret Canyon, and then climb up and over the ridge for sweeping views of the Mogollon Rim and the San Francisco Peaks.
You’ll descend into Boynton Canyon for a close-up view of the many ancient Pueblo cliff dwellings dating back thousands of years. See much of Sedona that you cannot see from the ground!
After the helicopter tour you’ll begin your ground tour of Sedona by Jeep. Explore the western canyons or enjoy a drive along the Mogollon Rim trail that takes you up to an elevation of 7,000 feet, following the original wagon trail to the top of the Colorado Plateau.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop off at the Sedona airport
- Professional tour guide
What's Not Included
- Gratuities for the tour guide and pilot
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• You must inform the tour operator of your height and weight for the helicopter flight.
• Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to departure.
• Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.