Admission is free to 45 of the top San Diego attractions and tours with a Go San Diego Card. Visit the San Diego Zoo and LEGOLAND and enjoy unlimited…
Celebrate the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld San Diego with a 7-day admission ticket. Experience the amazing Shamu show and thrilling rides like…
Experience the sights, sounds and spectacle of the underwater world at Sea World San Diego. Get close to bizarre sea creatures and loveable dolphins…
Climb aboard the train from Los Angeles to San Diego and see the diverse landscapes of southern California on an 18-hour day trip. See the sights of…
Enjoy a VIP buffet meal with Shamu and celebrate the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld San Diego with a 1-day admission. Experience the amazing One…
SeaWorld San Diego deftly combines the worlds of theme park and aquarium. Here some sneak peeks into what this family-friendly destination has to offer!
Ever been curious about the lost civilization of Atlantis? Plunge into the depths with this ride, and perhaps you'll meet some deep-sea creatures at the end!
A real-life video game, Turtle Reef will educate you about the plight of the turtle as you navigate your way from the ocean's depths to the beach!
This show is a smorgasbord of dolphins, birds, and theatrics - afterwards, you can even meet a dolphin face-to-face!
This exciting flight simulator will take you over the the jagged rock formations of the Arctic Circle - hold on tight!
In July and August, dive into some live musical entertainment over the weekend! Schedules vary, but it's a great way to round off your day at SeaWorld.
For maximum enjoyment, you can lock up your belongings safely in the lockers provided at the Rental Center.
Outside food is not permitted in the park, but there are plenty of restaurants and stands to grab a snack.
There are plenty of events going on all year round at SeaWorld San Diego, especially in the summer. To avoid disappointment, if you want to see something specific, check out the official SeaWorld website before your visit.
It's Southern California, so it's going to be sunny. Remember to keep reapplying your sunscreen throughout the day.
- When to visitPark hours vary by month and day of the week, with extended hours in the summer months.
- What is the price?Adult tickets start at just $50, but increase in price once you add in transportation, or multi-park options.
- Will I need a guide?A guide is not necessary inside the park.
- How to get thereCheck online for public transportation routes, or ask your hotel if they offer shuttle service, many do!
- Additional tips
- The park is open during inclement weather, but some outdoor features may be closed.
- If you are sitting in the "Splash Zone," be warned! Don't sit there unless you're ready to get soaked.