Set off on a 2-hour cruise through Elliott Bay, Ballard Locks, and Lake Union. Experience a boat elevator as your vessel raises or lowers based on the ever-changing tide. Enjoy full narration and a family-friendly atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Cruise route is approximate and can change based on weather patterns, vessel traffic, and other non-predictable factors, as well as at the discretion of the experienced captain
- Seating onboard the vessels is operated on a first come, first served basis and boarding will begin 20 minutes prior to departure
- The vessel available on the day of sailing may vary
- Effective October 8, 2021, all guests eligible to receive the vaccine (12 and up) must provide proof of full vaccination to board the local partner's vessels. Guests unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons must provide results of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test within 24 hours of ticketed departure. Refunds will not be granted if guests are unable to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. Children under 12 must wear a mask and do not need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test.