Experience the history and stories of Mount Saint Helens tragic eruption in May of 1980. With an up-close look at the volcano and its geology, you will learn interesting facts while exploring its remnants close up.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available at any downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, rental, etc. If you're staying outside of downtown Seattle, you can meet at the local partner's office or their default pickup location, Sheraton Grand Hotel (1400 6th Ave, Seattle).
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Please advise of any allergies or dietary restrictions