Get a combo ticket to visit 2 of the Southbank’s most iconic attractions. Explore the underwater world at SEA LIFE London Aquarium and marvel at sweeping views of the city from the top of the London Eye.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 90 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
SEA LIFE Entry - Go to the Ticket Holder's Entrance (look out for the picture of the shark) at your booked timeslot and present your e-ticket London Eye Entry – Go to the standard entrance (queue A) 30 mins prior to your booked timeslot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The London Eye is closed between 8 January and 4 February 2024, please amend your ticket to a non-London Eye bundle product as no partial refunds will be given
- You will be booking the date and time for your entrance to SEA LIFE
- To book your date and time slot for the London Eye, please follow the instructions on your confirmation voucher
- The London Eye is open daily 11 AM-6 PM
- The standard London Eye ride lasts for 30 minutes
- For the best ride on the London Eye, target a time slot between 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM from November to March, or between 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM from April to October. The sun is at its highest around this time and therefore is least likely to interfere with your view
- Time slots are subject to availability
- All tickets are valid for 90 days from the first activation
- Guests under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or older
- All children under 3 go free but must have a valid ticket