Glide through the enchanting streets of Sardina’s capital city on a Segway tour of Cagliari. Discover a history dating back to Roman times at the Amphitheater, through the Middle Ages at Elephant Tower, and on to modern times at City Hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the activity: Via Sant'Eulalia, 30, Quartiere Marina, 09124 CagliariOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For safety reasons, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate in the tour
- The minimum age is 11 years old and the maximum age is 75 years old
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (40 kilos) or over 250 pounds (120 kilos)
- This tour requires physical skills equivalent to the ability to go up and down stairs without any assistance
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride