Experience the best of São Paulo with a local guide on a walking tour that can be customized to your interests. Benefit from a pick-up at the place where you are staying to learn more about the neighborhood. Learn how to navigate your way around the city.
What to Expect
Find your way around São Paulo with a friendly local on a fantastic orientation tour, and see the sights that you want to see on a customized walk.
Meet at the location where you are staying to familiarize yourself with the neighborhood. Learn about the best places to eat and buy groceries with a guide who is passionate about their city and eager to share all the tips and tricks to help you make the most of your stay.
Discover the easiest ways to get around, along with the top things to see and do. Feel more confident about navigating the city on your own by the end of your tour, and arm yourself with all the information you need to get the best out of the city.
- Local guide
- Private, customized walking tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Tips and personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Food and drinks
- Transportation around the city
Meeting points can be arranged at any centrally located landmark or intersection in the city on request.
Know Before You Go
• Children below 3 years old can take part free of charge. Children aged 3-12 years old are entitled to a 50% discount
• Please note that if you want to visit an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of the entrance fee for your guide
• You can request a specific time to start this tour
• As this is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes