Cruise around Santorini during day or sunset time on a private 5-hour sailing cruise on board a modern catamaran. Enjoy a full Greek meal prepared on board including unlimited wine, Greek beer and beverages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Enjoy sailing during day or sunset time around Santorini on board a deluxe private catamaran.
- Go swimming and snorkeling and get some sun on the White Beach and Red Beach.
- Swim at the Hot Springs, the volcanic craters of the island
- Dine on a rich Greek lunch including salads, bread, and unlimited wine, beer & beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional skipper
- Unlimited drinks (wine, sodas, coffee, beer, tea )
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Barbeque lunch or dinner
- Beach towels
- Hot springs entrance fee
- Restrooms / changing room
- Gratuities (optional)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your Santorini hotel / Apartment / AirBnB In case your accommodation is not accessible by car, or access restricted the meeting point for your pickup will be set at a main accessible location within walking distance from your accommodation. Cruise ship passengers only: This private cruise optionally can start from the cruise port of Santorini (old port of Fira town) as well.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Please bring your bathing suit and sun screen. Towels are provided on board, optionally you can bring your own as well.
- Hotel pick-ups will be done in the closest accessible areas - some parts of Santorini are on a slope and can't be accessed by vehicles