Santorini: Private 5-Hr Day or Sunset Cruise with Catamaran
- Enjoy sailing during day or sunset time around Santorini on board a deluxe private catamaran.
- Go swimming and snorkeling and get some sun on the White Beach and Red Beach.
- Swim at the Hot Springs, the volcanic craters of the island
- Dine on a rich Greek lunch including salads, bread, and unlimited wine, beer & beverages
After 30 minutes, head to the volcanic hot springs for swimming and a mud bath. Then continue sailing to the south island part, on the southern windless coasts. Stop off Mesa Pigadia or White Beach (depending weather condition), where you will have the opportunity to swim and snorkel. On board, you can enjoy a lunch of chicken chops, Greek salad, pasta salad, appetizers and bread. Vegetarian options are available as well.
Next make your way to the Red Beach, where you will have 30 minutes of free time to swim, snorkel, or simply lay out on board the catamaran. If sunset cruise is selected, round-off your day with your digital camera on hand to capture the sunset in Santorini! When the private cruise finishes you will be transported back to your hotel with an a/c private mini-van, to round off your day at sea.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional skipper
- Unlimited drinks (wine, sodas, coffee, beer, tea )
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Barbeque lunch or dinner
- Beach towels
- Hot springs entrance fee
- Restrooms / changing room
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Your Santorini hotel / Apartment / AirBnB In case your accommodation is not accessible by car, or access restricted the meeting point for your pickup will be set at a main accessible location within walking distance from your accommodation. Cruise ship passengers only: This private cruise optionally can start from the cruise port of Santorini (old port of Fira town) as well.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Hotel pick-ups will be done in the closest accessible areas - some parts of Santorini are on a slope and can't be accessed by vehicles