Be welcomed as a guest at a Greek Wedding party. Take your place amongst the actors and dancers. Enjoy the best of Zorba, syrtaki, traditional dances, and famous Greek songs. Dance. Drink. Enjoy Mezedes. Break the monotony… by breaking plates.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
The main pedestrian street of Fira Town (parallel to the main car-street) a few meters from the Murphy's Pub, Dionisos Restaurant and Koo Club.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- The language of the show is English
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and infant meals aren't included. Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- The show doesn't offer a full dinner, only appetizers and wine. A vegetarian option is available, please notify the local operator at the time of booking if required. If you have other dietary requirements please inform the local operator.
- The performance is takes place in May, September and October at 9:00 PM. In June, July, and August, the show begins at 9:30 PM.
- The venue is wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- The show is done in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (No swim suits allowed)
- This activity requires a minimum of two guests