Santiago: Nightlife Adventure Small Group TourProduct ID: 70357
From £73.68 per personBook now
- Discover Santiago’s nightlife with visits to three local bars and a salsa club
- Indulge in local drinks like terremoto and piscola
- Sample a local favorite snack, sopaipillas with pebre, little Chilean buns with salsa
- Explore Santiago’s different neighborhoods, including the artsy Bellavista
- Dance the night away with salsa lessons
From there, venture off to the next bar, about a 15 minute walk away. As you walk, your local guide will share stories about life in Santiago and answer any questions you have. This next bar is one of the favorites, as its atmosphere is one of true political satire. Great drinks and politician mockery? What’s not to love?!
Next up head to your third bar, this one located in the Bellavista neighborhood. One of the (and most locals’) favorite neighborhoods to hang out in, Bellavista is mostly home to Bohemians and artists. It’s full of street art, hipster shops, fantastic restaurants, and plenty of pubs, discos, bars, and other great spots to spend the evening.
The finish off the tour, you are taken to the best salsa nightclub in Santiago, where you’ll be treated to a salsa lesson. Learn the moves, then spend the rest of the evening dancing the night away with your new friends in the beautiful city of Santiago de Chile. Note that on Saturdays the salsa lessons are unavailable – you still end the evening in a salsa bar, but rather spend the time enjoying good beer and live music instead of learning to dance.
- Local English and Spanish-speaking guide
- 3 different types of local drinks (terremoto, piscola, wine)
- Local food (sopaipillas con pebre)
- Salsa lessons
- Entry fees to bars and clubs
- Additional food and drinks
- Items of a personal nature
- Entry to additional nightclubs
- Tips/gratuities for your local guide
At the “Fuente a la Gloria de Bolivar” fountain in the middle of Plaza de Armas, Santiago. Your guide will be wearing a black t-shirt marked as Santiago Urban Adventures. (Open in Google Maps)
• If you have any food allergies or other dietary preferences, please inform the guides at the beginning of each tour.
• Salsa classes are only available on the Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday departures of this tour. On Saturdays the salsa lessons are unavailable – you still end the evening in a salsa bar for some beer and music.
• Travelers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
Product ID: 70357