Discover Santiago, the capital of Chile and home to seven million people. Rapid economic growth has made it one of the most developed cities in South America, establishing a modern urban environment that unites classic and modern architecture.
What to Expect
Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated in the country’s central valley, and home to 7 million people, Santiago’s rapid economic growth has made it one of South America’s most developed cities. Its unique urban environment artfully unites classic and modern.
Experience Chile´s rich cultural heritage through the city’s monuments, including the Plaza de Armas (the main square), Santa Lucia Hill, La Moneda (the Government Palace), the Post Office, Club Hipico (Riding Club) and the Santiago Metropolitan Cathedral.
Head to Cerro San Cristobal, a hill rising nearly 1,000 feet above Santiago in the city’s largest park. Atop the hill you’ll find a church as well as a stunning 72-foot-tall statue of the Virgin Mary.
Visit the Orient Sector, the most modern part of Santiago, and see its impressive high-rise buildings and classy boulevards.
During the tour you'll have time enjoy lunch at a choice of locations, such as the Central Market, where you might choose to try some fresh seafood, or the Shopping Center, where you can combine a quick lunch with some shopping at the more than 300 well-known International stores. Please note that the cost of lunch is not included in the tour price.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from Santiago Hotels
- Transportation insurance
- Bilingual Live Guide (English & Spanish)
What's Not Included
- Pick-up at Santiago International Airport
- Meals and beverages not specified on the itinerary
- Optional gratuities
Know Before You Go
* If San Cristóbal Hill is closed due to events/maintenance, you will visit Cerro Santa Lucia
* If you're staying at Hilton (Airport), Holiday Inn (Airport), Diego de Almagro (Airport), Manquehue (Airport), Radisson Petra (La Dehesa) or Mercure (Ciudad Empresarial, Quilicura) you should reach one of the pick up zones located in Downtown, Providencia or Las Condes. For more information please contact the local supplier