Get your adrenaline pumping with a full day of adventure inside a spectacular canyon. Ride down natural slides. Jump into water pools. Abseil down waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Spanish, English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Take a scenic hike into the heart of the canyon
- Abseil down the side of a waterfall
- Jump into water pools
- Slide down natural slides
- Enjoy the convenience of full transfer to and from the canyon
- Transportation to the canyon to and from Querétaro
- Specialized gear
- Experienced guide
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People over 275 lbs (125 kg)
- People with recent surgeries
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Exxi Challenge México (Blvd. Bernardo Quintana Arrioja 4, Calesa 2da Secc, 76020 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., México). The meeting point is inside of Plaza Arcos, please find the interior #3.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Please note, this tour is not recommended for people with back, lumbar or neck problems.
- Please note, this tour is not recommended for people who have recently undergone any medical operations.
- Please note, this tour is not recommended for people with vertigo.
- Please note, you will get completely wet on this tour, so please avoid bringing any valuable items.
- Please note, there will be a 20-minute uphill climb in order to get back to the car.