Take an incredible multi-day adventure and trek into the jungle in search of the Lost City. Learn about the indigenous communities and breathtaking nature of the region as you make your way to one of South America’s most amazing archeological sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup included from Santa Marta urban perimeter, Rodadero and Taganga - does not include pickup in Minca, Palomino or areas outside the urban perimeter.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Charged Smartphone
- Personal medication
- Quick-dry clothing
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Camps will be equipped with electricity, toilets and showers. You will be sleeping in hammocks or beds with mosquito nets
- The accommodation and food establishments belong to the communities that inhabit the area. The operators strive for optimal service, however they are independent
- Climate is around 26 °C to 32 °C, so its warm and quite humid. At night the temperature can be cooler at about 18 °C
- Rain can usually occur at sunset and the trail may have slippery parts, full of mud
- During trek you will cross some rivers or streams and there will be mosquitos within the jungle