3-Day Discover the Pintxos Tour in San Sebastián
From £181 per personBook now
- Enjoy traditional Basque cuisine and embark on a memorable authentic pintxos tasting in the authentic bars of San Sebastian
- Sample local drinks as you immerse yourself in Bilbao's tapas culture
- Take a chance to marvel at San Sebastian's famous Aquarium by the Paseo de Kaiko at the far right of La Concha beach
Your tour also includes tasting of 8 pintxos and 4 drinks per person in any of the recommended establishments in the helpful Road Book which you will be issued. Pintxos are the Basque equivalent of tapas, and the tasty morsels are one of the reasons San Sebastian is famous. Embark on this exciting and unique tour and you will get a chance to immerse yourself in the tapas culture and try the many varied Pintxos which San Sebastian and its quaint bars have to offer.
Moreover, the program includes entry to the famous Aquarium of San Sebastian, where you can observe some of the world’s most interesting sea life. Your hotel is conveniently located just minutes from the main attractions of the city including the Kursaal Congress Palace, Playa de la Concha and the Old Town. This ensures you will not leave San Sebastian without seeing its most famous attractions or immersing yourself in the unique Basque culture.
- 3days/2 nights to stay in a 4 stars hotel in San Sebastian on Bed & Breakfast
- Road Book
- Complete Dossier with information, maps and brochures of the city and the Basque Country
- 8 pintxos and 4 drinks per person
- Ticket to Aquarium
- All services not speficied
Silken Amara Plaza 4-Star Hotel in San Sebastian. Please provide identification when you check-in at reception. Your receptionist will then give you a folder that’s packed with information about the next few days to ensure you have the perfect holiday in San Sebastian. Hotel address: SILKEN AMARA HOTEL Plaza Pío XII, 7 20010 SAN SEBASTIAN (GIPUZKOA) - SPAIN
Product ID: 10039