StopOver - San Salvador City Tour & MuseumProduct ID: 47990
From £32 per personBook now
- San Salvador City Center: Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace, National Theatre, El Rosario church, La Libertad Plaza and Gerardo Barrios Plaza
- San Salvador main streets, avenues and monuments
- Antropology Museum of San Salvador MUNA
- Pupusas Natonal Dish
Later, visit the Museum of Anthropology David J. Guzman, better known as MUNA or the Art Museum MARTE. Finally, visit the local handicraft stores and support the local artisans who produce them. This tour will take just a few hours, enough time to give you a general idea of San Salvador and you will still have enough time to return to the airport on schedule to catch your next flight.
- Private transportation with A/C, Transfers in & out Airport - San Salvador - Airport, profesional bilingual tour guide, all entrances to tourist sites, refreshing beverages on tours, donation to association of children with cancer of San Salvador
- Airport taxes (doble check with your airline as this should be on your ticket flught payments), transfer our of itinerary, gratuities, lunch, personal expenses.
Before you reach the stairs leading to customs look for your host who will be holding a sign that says Salvadorean Tours with your name on it. He will escort you through customs and take you to your driver/guide. (Open in Google Maps)
- Travelers who remain in the country less than 12hrs are exempt from paying $ 10.00 in respect of tourist visa. In special circumstances, the immigration officer may apply this fee and must be paid directly to the appropriate authority who in turn delivers a tourist visa sticker.
- You must be sure that all airline taxes are included in your tickets, especially the departure tax for your airline connection. If it is not included, you must first find the connecting airline ticket office and pay the corresponding taxes, then you must pass to the migration booth where you will be required the proof of such payment.
- Identify yourself with the immigration authorities of El Salvador as "Transfer tourist" or "Stop Over Tour" so they can take your documents and the immigration revision process speeds up.
- Remember that you get the most out of your tour and time to enjoy it more if you present all your documents in force and order to the authorities
Product ID: 47990