San Salvador: 5-Hour Stop Over City and Volcano TourProduct ID: 47993
From £32 per personBook now
- Explore San Salvador’s historic city center
- Marvel at the imposing volcano known as El Boqueron
- Take a walk on the eco trail at Volcano National Park
See Salvador del Mundo Square and the Masferrer Square as well as the city’s historic downtown area with its beautiful Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace, and El Rosario Church.
After touring the city center you’ll visit El Boqueron, the imposing volcano of San Salvador, located just 25 kilometers from the city. Enjoy a refreshing walk along eco trails surrounded by pine trees and ornamental flowers. From the viewpoints in the park you’ll be able to see the volcano’s crater with the volcanito in the middle.
You’ll have free time for lunch, and at the end of the tour you’ll be transferred back to the airport in time to catch your next flight.
- Private, air-conditioned transportation
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Professional bilingual tour guide (if this option is chosen)
- All entrance fees to tourist sites
- Refreshing beverages
- Donation to the association for children with cancer in San Salvador
- Airport tax (check with your airline to see if this is included in your flight payment)
- Personal expenses
Before you reach the stairs leading to customs look for your host who will be holding a sign that says Salvadorean Tours with your name on it. He will escort you through customs and take you to your driver/guide. (Open in Google Maps)
• Travelers who remain in the country less than 12 hours are exempt from paying the USD 10.00 tourist visa fee. In special circumstances, the immigration officer may apply this fee and it must be paid directly to the appropriate authority, who will then issue a tourist visa sticker.
• You must ensure that all airline taxes are included in your ticket, especially the departure tax for your airline connection. If this is not included, you must locate the connecting airline ticket office and pay the tax, and then provide proof of payment at immigration.
• Identify yourself to the immigration authorities as a transfer tourist or indicate that you are on a Stop Over Tour, to speed up the process.
• Remember that you’ll get the most out of your tour and have more time to enjoy it if all your documents are in order for the authorities.
Product ID: 47993