StopOver - Archeological Boquerón VolcanoProduct ID: 47992
From £33.57 per personBook now
- Amazing San Salvador Volcano´s Crater
- Natural Hike at the San Salvador Volcano National Park
- The unique "Pompeii of The Americas"
- UNESCO Site since 1993
- San Andres Archeological Site
- Pupusas Natonal Dish
From the viewpoints you will be able to observe the Crater with its particular “Volcancito” in he middle. Then learn how the Mayan civilization lived by visiting the “Joya de Cerén” the archeological site known as “Pompeii of the America´s”, which was buried by volcanic ash that allowed the preservation of personal property, plants and seeds.
It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1993 for its valuable contribution to the daily lives of the ancestors of El Salvador. Ten structures were excavated, including houses, warehouses, workshops, kitchens, one sauna or Temazcal and a religious structure. After the tour, transfer back to the airport on time to catch your next flight. What are you waiting for?
- Private transportation with A/C, Transfers in & out Airport - San Salvador - Airport, profesional bilingual tour guide, all entrances to tourist sites, refreshing beverages on tours, donation to association of children with cancer of San Salvador
- Airport taxes (doble check with your airline as this should be on your ticket flught payments), transfer our of itinerary
Before you reach the stairs leading to customs look for your host who will be holding a sign that says Salvadorean Tours with your name on it. He will escort you through customs and take you to your driver/guide. (Open in Google Maps)
- Travelers who remain in the country less than 12hrs are exempt from paying $ 10.00 in respect of tourist visa. In special circumstances, the immigration officer may apply this fee and must be paid directly to the appropriate authority who in turn delivers a tourist visa sticker.
- You must be sure that all airline taxes are included in your tickets, especially the departure tax for your airline connection. If it is not included, you must first find the connecting airline ticket office and pay the corresponding taxes, then you must pass to the migration booth where you will be required the proof of such payment.
- Identify yourself with the immigration authorities of El Salvador as "Transfer tourist" or "Stop Over Tour" so they can take your documents and the immigration revision process speeds up.
- Remember that you get the most out of your tour and time to enjoy it more if you present all your documents in force and order to the authorities
Product ID: 47992