One of Costa Rica's most popular eco-tourism destinations, the canals and rivers of Tortuguero National Park are abundant with exciting plant and wildlife species. Venture out of the city and explore the park, looking out for turtles as you go.
What to Expect
Costa Rica’s Tortuguero national park preserves 21,000 hectares of tropical rain forest, and is abundant with exciting species of plant and animal life. Take a 3-day trip from San Jose, and discover a rich landscape of lush greenery, and sleepy canals.
Led by an expert guide, head out of San Jose, and stay at the Pachira Lodge in the heart of Tortuguero national park. Get to grips with the freshwater and marine biology of the area, and if you are lucky, spot an Atlantic green turtle!
Enjoy an all-inclusive option, with accommodation, meals, and transport organized for you.
- Shuttle guided ground and boat transfers
- 2 nights at Laguna Lodge
- Guided boat tour in the Tortuguero National Park
- Tortuguero town tour
What's Not Included
- Meals not described above
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tours not indicated as included
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Cancellations must be made 15 days prior to the tour, otherwise no refund will be granted.