Learn to cook like an Italian at a four-hour cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in San Gimignano, Siena province. With your chef learn tips and techniques to make an Italian meal that you can recreate at home.
What to Expect
The traditions of Tuscany are strongly linked to its flavors and cuisine. On this four-hour course, guests will learn to prepare meals in the typical Tuscan style, to help you discover the roots and culture of the region. You will learn the secrets of Tuscan cuisine, the basic essential ingredients of the tradition, and the magical way in which they are combined.
Once you have prepared the meal, you will enjoy the fruits of your labor. From bruschetta to homemade pici to the myriad different crostini, you will bring a piece of the real Tuscany to your dinner table. Fall in love with Tuscany through its food.
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner based on what you have prepared, with drinks included
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Maximum fifteen people per class
• Not suitable for children under eight
• From 29/12/2015 to 31/03/2016, availability must be checked upon request