Visit the beautiful wineries of Sonoma Valley on a half-day wine-tasting adventure from San Francisco. You will go to the famous Carneros Wine Region and stop at 2 or 3 vineyards to sample the wares.
What to Expect
This is the only half-day wine tour in San Francisco that departs from Fisherman's Wharf at 12:00 and heads North across the Golden Gate Bridge, through Marin County into the world famous Carneros Wine Region in the town of Sonoma.
The wine country tour is a pleasure for anyone who enjoys a good glass of wine, or for those just wanting to experience the beautiful scenery of California’s wine region, but have limited time.
Included on the tour are visits to 2-3 wineries in beautiful Sonoma, spanning from mass production wineries to smaller, boutiques. This fun and informative tour not only offers a taste of superb wineries in the region, but it also offers a chance to enjoy the splendor of the beautiful vineyards and picturesque Sonoma County, as your guide escorts you from place to place.
- Transportation from San Francisco across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sonoma Valley and return to San Francisco
- Live commentary
- Wine tasting fees are included for 2 wineries
What's Not Included
- 3rd winery (time permitting) at own cost (approx. $5 per person)
- Gratuity for guide
Your voucher must be redeemed with City Sightseeing at Fisherman's Wharf:
1331 Columbus Avenue, between Beach Street and North Point, San Francisco, CA 94133. For further information, please call the number provided on your voucher.
What to Remember
• Please note a minimum of 6 people is required to operate the tour
• Some tasting fees are not included and vary depending on customer's wine selection (USD 3-5)
• Children are permitted on wine tasting tours, but you must be 21 or older to sample wines