Visit the beautiful wineries of Sonoma Valley on a half-day wine-tasting adventure from San Francisco. You will go to the famous Carneros Wine Region and stop at 2 or 3 vineyards to sample the wares.
What to Expect
This is the only half-day wine tour in San Francisco that departs from Fisherman's Wharf at 12:00 and heads North across the Golden Gate Bridge, through Marin County into the world famous Carneros Wine Region in the town of Sonoma.
The wine country tour is a pleasure for anyone who enjoys a good glass of wine, or for those just wanting to experience the beautiful scenery of California’s wine region, but have limited time.
Included on the tour are visits to 2-3 wineries in beautiful Sonoma, spanning from mass production wineries to smaller, boutiques. This fun and informative tour not only offers a taste of superb wineries in the region, but it also offers a chance to enjoy the splendor of the beautiful vineyards and picturesque Sonoma County, as your guide escorts you from place to place.
- Transportation from San Francisco across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sonoma Valley and return to San Francisco
- Live commentary
- Wine tasting fees are included for 2 wineries
What's Not Included
- 3rd winery (time permitting) at own cost (approx. $5 per person)
- Gratuity for guide
Your voucher must be redeemed with City Sightseeing at Fisherman's Wharf:
1331 Columbus Avenue, between Beach Street and North Point, San Francisco, CA 94133. For further information, please call the number provided on your voucher.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please note a minimum of 6 people is required to operate the tour
• Some tasting fees are not included and vary depending on customer's wine selection (USD 3-5)
• Children are permitted on wine tasting tours, but you must be 21 or older to sample wines