This exciting audio guided tour of the bustling city of San Francisco will take you on an interesting journey where you'll see sights including the incredible Coit Tower and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
What to Expect
Download a vibrant MP3 Self-Guided Audio Tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area of your tour and immerse yourself in the exciting and vibrant city of San Francisco. This popular area boasts many popular attractions and buildings, and on this audio tour you'll learn about its Gold Rush day at the relaxing Pioneer Park, as well as the huge population of Chinese at the Chinese Historical Society of America.
You will also see the famous trams running through the city, plus a great viewpoint of Alcatraz Island. You'll also see the iconic Coit Tower, the Beat Museum, Nob Hill, the popular Fisherman's Wharf, the S.S Jeremiah O'Brien and the world famous Golden Gate Bridge - all at your own pace.
Please note that this is a downloadable self-guided audio tour, therefore you will have no physical tour guide leading you through your travels.
- Audio-guided tour
- Walking tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times
• Please see your printable voucher for download information