San Francisco Segway Night Tour
From £62 per personBook now
- Explore 3 of San Francisco's best-loved neighborhoods on an evening Segway tour
- See some of the culinary delights of San Fran's Little Italy, buzzing at night
- Watch as cars zigzag down the world's "Crookedest Street"
- Learn about the Beat Generation that used to hang out in the bars, cafés and bookstores of San Francisco
- Discover the largest Chinese community outside of Asia
- Enjoy night views of the Transamerica Pyramid, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Lighthouse
Stop at Washington Square Park and learn about the Beat Generation that used to frequent the area. Then, continue to Chinatown, a veritable city within a city. See the hidden alleys of the largest Chinese community outside of Asia.
Enjoy romantic night views of the Transamerica Pyramid and Ferry Building. The tour will then loop back from the edge of the Financial District towards the Wharf. Cruise past historic piers along the Embarcadero, while San Francisco Bay glitters against the night.
Your next stop is Fisherman’s Wharf, gliding past picturesque fishing harbors and hidden gems such as Fish Alley and Fisherman’s Chapel. Watch Dungeness crabs being cracked, and see the Cable Car turntable at the end of the Hyde Street Line.
At Ghirardelli Square, you will learn more about the famous chocolate that bears its name. View the streamline design of the National Maritime Museum and take in breathtaking views of Alcatraz Lighthouse and the twinkling lights of the Bay Bridge. Then, return to the start point, and end with an Irish coffee at Buena Vista Café.
Bring an extra layer of warm, wind resistant clothing. Rain ponchos, knit gloves and warm jackets are available for guest use. Please leave bulky backpacks at home.
- Tour by Segway
- Training session
- Helmets and safety vests
- Food and drink
- Admission fees and tolls
Night tours depart from the rear parking lot at 757 Beach Street, near the corner of Hyde Street and located across Beach Street from the Hyde Street Cable Car turn around in Fisherman’s Wharf.
• Segway riders must be aged 12 and older, and weigh between 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and 250 pounds (113 kilograms)
• Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• If you are concerned about mobility issues please call vendor to discuss
• Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
• You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. You will be standing for 2 hours.
• This activity is not recommended for guests over 70
• The helmet and safety vest provided must be worn at all times
• Please do not wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels
• Guests are required to sign a liability waiver
• Please respect road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe ride
Product ID: 27839