San Francisco Movie Sights City Tour
- View over 70 clips from 55 different movies filmed in San Francisco, including “Mrs. Doubtfire,” “Dirty Harry,” “Vertigo,” and “Bullitt”
- Experience a comprehensive City Tour that visits the primary neighborhoods and landmarks of San Francisco, including the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Match clips with locations right outside the windows of the bus
- Enjoy the actors- and comedians-turned-guides as they lead you around San Francisco
You’ll see even more of San Francisco on this tour than you would on a normal city tour. See the key neighborhoods: Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Nob Hill, Union Square, Alamo Square/Painted Ladies, City Hall, Haight-Ashbury, Golden Gate Park, The Presidio, Golden Gate Bridge, and Pacific Heights.
This activity is also fun and interesting for kids. The route includes locations from The Princess Diaries, Full House, Dr. Doolittle, George of the Jungle, Hulk, and X-Men 3.
• The house where Robin Williams' family lived in Mrs. Doubtfire
• Various locations from the famous chase scene in Bullitt
• The park where the Tanner Family enjoyed a picnic during the opening credits of Full House
• The building where Christian Slater questioned Tom Cruise in Interview with the Vampire
• The high school attended by Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries
• The damaged park steps from the car chase in What's Up Doc?
- Professional driver
- Actor- or comedian-turned-guide
- San Francisco movie scenes list
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from Pier 43 1/2 on Fisherman's Wharf, directly in front of the Red and White Fleet terminal. The bus will pull up to this location approximately 10 minutes before the tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶