Experience San Francisco's #1 Tour of all the City Highlights on the San Francisco Grand City Tour! Take a luxurious motor coach ride and learn all about the history of the city and landmarks such as the Golden Gate Bridge and many more!
What to Expect
Learn all about the history of San Francisco and its amazing landmarks. Allow yourself to be escorted by knowledgeable guides on a journey of charm and excitement through the history of breathtaking San Francisco in style and comfort aboard a luxury coach.
See the wonderful highlights of the city, including Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, Palace of Fine Arts, Union Square, Coit Tower, Nob Hill, The Pacific Ocean, and Presidio National Park.
Your Grand City Tour includes a visit to the notorious Alcatraz Prison which served as a federal penitentiary from 1934 to 1963 and housed infamous criminals like Al Capone and Robert Stroud, the Birdman. Take the award winning 45-minute Cellhouse audio tour and hear the tales of those who lived Alcatraz. This tour brings history to life through the recounting of tales from correctional officers and prisoners.
In addition to full day of sightseeing, you package includes one of the following – enjoy:
• Dining voucher to a San Francisco staple: Lefty O’Douls Restaurant to enjoy some local favorites;
• A flight of 3 Northern California wines to Bluxome Wine Bar
• Or equivalent dining experience
- Hotel drop-off (available for most San Francisco hotels)
- Golden Gate Bridge toll
- Alcatraz ticket
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Entrance fee to the Japanese Tea Garden, or other museums at Golden Gate Park
This activity is non-refundable
Tower Tour Main Office, 288 Beach Street (Corner of Mason Street) at Fisherman's Wharf. The office is adjacent to the Hotel Zephyr.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Your Alcatraz day tour begins at 9:30 and your San Francisco city tour departs at 14:00
• The Cellhouse audio tour is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
• This combination tour is non-refundable once purchased
• The face value of the Alcatraz ticket is USD 33
• Includes a USD 5 booking fee
• You must provide the name of all participants during booking in order to receive Alcatraz tickets. If incomplete information is provided you will not get tickets, nor receive a refund