Glide around the hilly streets of San Francisco on a self-balancing Segway. You'll swoop serenely past Fishermen’s Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the USS Pampanito Submarine on this 3-hour tour. Enjoy fantastic views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 3-hour guided Segway tour of San Francisco and see many of the city’s major attractions from the back of a unique, self-balancing vehicle. Following a brief orientation of how to use the transport mode of the future, glide serenely down to the colorful waterfront of Fisherman's Wharf.
Get great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and stop at the boutique stores of Ghirardelli Square for a spot of window shopping. Look over the bay to Alcatraz, the infamous prison that was home to some of the most notorious criminals, including Al Capone and the "Birdman of Alcatraz."
Visit Hyde Street Pier, home of the world's largest collection of historic ships, and get a bird’s eye view of more restored boats at Aquatic Park. See the USS Pampanito Submarine, commissioned in 1943 for multiple war patrols from 1944-1945. Then admire the iconic Transamerica Pyramid as you swoop into the heart of San Francisco's financial district.
- Transportation by Segway
- Professional guide
- Orientation session
What's Not Included
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• For safety reasons, tour group size is kept to a maximum of 8 people. If you are booking for more than 8 people, you will be separated into 2 groups.
• Participants must be at least 12 years old to take part
• Tours run rain or shine
• Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
• Please leave a USD 500 damage pre-authorization deposit per party on the day of reservation. Please bring your credit card with you on the day of the tour