Explore the hidden sights of San Francisco, bask in the tranquility of the Muir Woods National Monument, feast your eyes upon the worlds tallest Redwoods, and visit the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge on this combination package tour.
What to Expect
Discover San Francisco and Muir Woods on this combination package tour. Both tours last around 4-5 hours so expect to be on the road for the full day.
In SF, you'll be shown hidden and little-known sights that don’t appear on the average city guide books and tours. If you’ve heard whispers of places that aren’t included on our itinerary, feel free to suggest them and we’ll be more than happy to show you around.
The Muir Woods tour includes over 2 hours in Muir Woods National Monument. Here you can relax and explore as you enjoy the tranquil nature of the forest and gaze upon the world’s tallest Redwoods. Small groups make this tour ideal for self-directed and impulse exploration as you won’t have a large group holding you back.
Your day ends with a quick trip over the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge. Enjoy!
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from most San Francisco hotels, Professional local guide
What's Not Included
- Park Entrance to Muir Woods National Monument (10 USD)
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that for your child's safety, you are required you to bring a child safety seat for all children that are not at 8 years of age or 4.9-foot in height.
• Cancellation and Changes more than 4 days (96 hours) = no cancellation or change fee. Cancellations less than 96 hrs/ 4 days = no refunds. Changes less than 96 hrs/ 4 days = 10% or USD 25 fee, whichever is greater.
• The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours.