Explore San Francisco’s vibrant Japantown district on a 3-hour lunch tour and stroll down streets influenced by Japanese culture. End with a complimentary day pass to a Korean spa or relax with a shiatsu massage.
What to Expect
Nourish your soul, feed your body, and find your inner bliss on this combined sightseeing, shopping, eating, and relaxing tour of San Francisco’s unique Japantown district.
Japantown is one of San Francisco's most eclectic neighborhoods. Misunderstood, overlooked, and scandalously ignored by most tour operators, this tour puts things right as you venture into a hidden world and discover boutique shops selling items from Japan or influenced by Japanese culture.
Go to the Japan Center and stroll along Post Street. Taste a slice of San Francisco’s dessert history at Yasukochi's when you stop for a slice of Coffee Crunch Cake. Come hungry, and leave happy.
Then, revitalize yourself with a little pampering and a well deserved respite from your busy world. Included on the tour is either a day pass to a Korean spa or a 1-hour shiatsu massage to knead away all those stresses and strains.
- Walking tour led by a fun and knowledgeable guide
- Lunch at a fantastic restaurant, chosen for its excellence
- Ample time to explore the unique shops of Japantown
- A day pass to the spa or a 1-hour massage
What's Not Included
- Gratuities for your guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that there is parking underneath the Japan Center, while public transportation is easy from downtown San Francisco. If walking, allow about 40 minutes to get there