Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: Muir Woods and SausalitoProduct ID: 13275
From £49.11 per personBook now
- Move at your own pace with this 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Each bus comes complete with expert live narration
- Convenient time schedules and departures means you never have to wait
- Walk through the largest Old Growth forest in the Bay Area
- Stop at the Golden Gate Bridge for some amazing photos
Enjoy a scenic ride through the Marina neighborhood of San Francisco before stopping at the Palace of Fine arts for a great photo opportunity.
Feel the wind in your hair, smell the salt in the air and get the best view of the San Francisco Bay as you cross the 1.7 mile span of the Golden Gate Bridge. Another photo opportunity awaits at the northernmost part of the Golden Gate Bridge before heading into the beautiful coastal town of Sausalito. This town may be small but it is very well-known, especially for their artistic community, galleries, shopping and restaurants.
Following Sausalito, the tour winds up through the scenic Highway 1 past Mount Tamalpais and through the hills and forests of Marin County. In Muir Woods National Monument Park, experience the breath taking size and beauty of California’s impressive coastal redwoods. After as much time as you like in Muir Woods, head back to Sausalito where you can stay as long as you want and return to San Francisco by ferry (ferry ticket is included).
- 48 hour ticket
- Live guide
- Gratuity for driver & guide
- Entrance to Muir Woods (USD $10 adult, kids free)
Your voucher must be redeemed with City Sightseeing at Fisherman's Wharf: 1331 Columbus Avenue, between Beach Street and North Point, San Francisco, CA 94133. For further information, please call the number listed on your voucher. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 13275