Explore the Californian wine regions of Napa and Sonoma on a scenic 8.5-hour guided tour from San Francisco. Sample wines at 3 seperate boutique wineries, with the option to try more during a lunch stop at the gourmet Oxbow Public Market.
What to Expect
Discover the wine making traditions of 2 great wine regions of America on a full-day scenic tour from San Francisco.
Traveling in small groups, drive to the Golden Gate Bridge - stopping for a photo opportunity - and continue to the Napa and Sonoma Valleys, home to acclaimed Californian wines and artisanal cheeses.
Following magnificent views of San Francisco Bay and the Marin Headlands, journey through the rolling hills of Napa and Sonoma. Stop at 3 different wineries to taste several different types of wine, and learn about the area and its wine production history.
During the day, you will also make a lunch stop at the gourmet Oxbow Public Market in Napa, where plenty of delicious food options await, along with the chance to try more wines for the true afficionado!
- Visit and tastings at 3 boutique wineries
- Detailed explanation of the wine making process
- Lunch stop at the gourmet Oxbow Public Market in Napa (lunch not included)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in San Francisco
- Narrative on the history and neighborhoods of San Francisco
- Photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge
- Complimentary water, gum, mints and sun tan lotion
- Great tunes to keep you groovin' on the move!
What's Not Included
- Lunch (own expense)
- Additional wine tasting at Oxbow Public Market (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that you must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID to take part in the wine tastings