All About Chinatown San Francisco Walking Tour
- See Chinese architectural landmarks
- Visit a secluded Chinese temple
- Stop at an herbal pharmacy and a fortune cookie factory
- Stroll through the Stockton St. food markets
You’ll visit a fortune cookie factory and an herbal pharmacy, browse the Stockton Street food markets, and discover a secluded Chinese temple. If time permits, you’ll also visit a tea salon.
Tours depart daily at 10:00, ending at noon. You can enjoy an optional dim sum luncheon at one of Chinatown's popular teahouses after the tour if you like.
- 2-hour walking tour of Chinatown
- Dim sum lunch (if selected at time of booking)
Daily tours at 10:00 start from Old St. Mary's Cathedral, at 660 California St., on the corner of California and Grant Ave. You must have reservations and confirmation from our office before you arrive.
If you'd like to join us for the dim sum luncheon, the cost is an additional USD 20 per person.
Product ID: 4115