Enjoy significant savings and see more of San Francisco with this combined 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass and Alcatraz Island visit. Tour Sausalito, take walking tours of 3 popular city neighborhoods, and enjoy a panoramic night tour as well.
What to Expect
Visit Alcatraz and take in the top attractions of San Francisco as well on this combination tour package.
The island of Alcatraz has been a U.S. Army asset as well as a federal prison, and has played a role in jailhouse folklore and the historic evolution of the West Coast.
Alcatraz has seen 14 escape attempts by over 30 prisoners. Most were caught, several were shot, and a few drowned in the chilling swells of San Francisco Bay. No one ever successfully escaped alive.
Your 72-hour hop-on hop-off pass is a great way to see the sights of San Francisco. Learn more about the numerous cultures that make up this vibrant city and about its history from the early Spanish settlers through the Gold Rush and to the present day.
Listen to commentary by live English-speaking guides, or enjoy pre-recorded audio commentary in 10 languages.
Your ticket is valid for 72 hours of unlimited hop-on, hop-off stops. Also included with this combination package are 3 free walking tours. Explore 3 of San Francisco's most fascinating neighborhoods: North Beach, Chinatown, and the historic Barbary Coast. The tours are offered twice daily, and you can ask an agent for locations and time schedules.
A panoramic night tour and a tour of Sausalito are included with your ticket as well, as is a 1-hour bike rental (with the purchase of a 1-hour rental).
Stops on the Hop-on Hop-off Tour:
• Fisherman’s Wharf, Mason at Jefferson
• Fisherman’s Wharf, Taylor at Beach
• Washington Square, Columbus at Union (southwest corner)
• Financial District, Clay and Battery (northeast corner)
• Union Square (across from Macy’s)
• Hilton Hotel, Mason at the corner of Ellis
• Civic Center, Asian Art Museum on Larkin Street
• Fulton Street, Inn at the Opera on Fulton at Franklin
• Alamo Square, Fell at the corner of Divisadero
• Haight-Ashbury, Stanyan and Haight (across from McDonalds)
• Golden Gate Park , at the Music Concourse (in front of the Academy of Sciences)
• Golden Gate Bridge, at the South Vista Point
• Golden Gate Bridge, at the North Vista Point
• Palace of Fine Arts, Richardson at Francisco
• Lombard and Fillmore (southwest corner)
• Lombard and Gough (southeast corner)
• Union Square, Post at Powell (in front of the Westin St. Francis)
• Gates to Chinatown, Grant at Bush (in front of the Triton Hotel)
• Steuart Street, in front of the Harbor Court Hotel
• Pier 39
- 72-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass
- Alcatraz self-guided audio tour
- Alcatraz ferry ticket
- Sausalito tour
- 3 walking tours
- Panoramic night tour
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Exchange your voucher 24 to 48 hours prior to your scheduled Alcatraz Cruise date and get your hop-on hop-off pass. The office is located at the Visitor Center, 99 Jefferson Street, at the corner of Mason, at Fisherman's Wharf.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• The date you choose during booking is the date of your Alcatraz Cruise. When you redeem your voucher 24-48 hours prior to your Alcatraz Cruise, you will be informed of the exact time
• The last bus making a full-loop tour departs from stop 1 at 18:00
• Bus service runs every 10 minutes during the high season, and every 30 minutes during the low season
• The face value of the Alcatraz ticket is USD 31.00
• You must provide the names of all participants in your party during booking in order to receive Alcatraz tickets. If incomplete information is provided you will not receive tickets, nor a refund