Advanced Golden Gate Park Segway TourProduct ID: 68030
From £62 per personBook now
- The seven mile (11.2 km) tour route explores the eastern section of the 1017 acre (411 ha) park on winding trails and bike routes.
- Hidden sights including the Lily Pond, Prayerbook Cross and Fern Grotto, The National Aids Memorial, Shakespeare Garden, Stow Lake and Strawberry Hill
- The Japanese Tea Garden and the California Midwinter International Exposition of 1894
- Advanced tour has quick rider skills review. More time for riding!
A combination of designated trails, bike paths and low speed-light traffic streets are used to conduct the guided tour of the park. You'll explore the sights of Golden Gate Park and explore 8 miles of the eastern part of the park which covers both famous landmarks and hidden, less explored areas. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about everything on the tour.
- Segway training and tour guide
- Entrance fees to park attractions
Golden Gate Park at 82 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, San Francisco CA 94118 - located between the de Young Museum and the California Academy of Sciences. Meet in the paved area behind the Temple of Music - the large stage. (Open in Google Maps)
• Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the tour
• All guests must weigh between 100-250 lbs or 45-113 kilos
• No pregnant guests are allowed due to safety reasons
• This activity is not recommended for guests that are ages 70 years and older
• Each customer must sign a Liability Waiver
• Helmets and safety vests are provided and are required
Additional Requirement for Advance Segway Tour:
• Previous i2 Segway Experience is required
• All riders must have taken a two hour or more guided Segway tour on the newer i2 Segway within the last 2 years
• Test rides and tours on older Segway models do not qualify
• No exceptions
Product ID: 68030