San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off 48-Hour Bus PassProduct ID: 46721
From £51.57 £38.68 per personBook now
- Explore San Francisco at your own pace with access to 3 different bus loops
- Admire the city illuminations on a Night Tour
- Enjoy live narration of every bus from English-speaking guides
- Relax in Golden Gate Park or the Japanese Tea Garden
- Jump off to explore the natural world at the Aquarium and Natural History Museum
- Learn about the hippie history of Haight-Ashbury
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge, stopping on both sides for fantastic photo opps
- Discover the galleries and dining options of Sausalito
- Travel back to the genteel grandeur of olden days in Pacific Heights
For one affordable price, get a bewildering choice of city sights from the open top double-decker buses. A live, English-speaking guide on board each one provides a wealth of information.
Take the Downtown Loop to some of the city’s most historic neighborhoods, such as Fisherman’s Wharf, the Barbary Coast, Financial District, South of Market, City Hall, Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, Lombard Street, and Pier 39!
On the Official City Tour you get the best views of San Francisco main sites.
Highlights include the Ghirardelli Square, Palace of Fine Arts, South Vista Point with the best view of Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury district, City Hall, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf. Be sure to bring your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities along the way, and simply enjoy the live commentary from our entertaining tour guides!
Join the Sausalito Tour for a trip across famous Golden Gate Bridge with stops on both sides and plenty of photo opportunities. A friendly and knowledgeable tour guide shares the incredible history of the bridge, its conception, creation and its place as one of the most recognized landmarks in the world. The bus brings you to Sausalito - one of the highlights of the San Francisco Bay area. Enjoy its galleries, shopping, bay views and its many restaurants. You are able to stop here for just a few minutes, or spend a few hours and catch a later bus back to San Francisco.
Admire San Francisco’s illuminations on a non-stop 90-minute Night Tour, which covers many of the attractions of the other routes, but adds a whole new perspective.
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket for 3 city loops
- Special night tour
- Live English narration on board each bus
Your voucher must be redeemed with City Sightseeing at Fisherman's Wharf: 1331 Columbus Avenue, between Beach Street and North Point, San Francisco, CA 94133. For further information, please call the number provided on your voucher. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note that Alamo Square is closed for about 7 months as of May 2016
Product ID: 46721