San Francisco Golden Gate Park Private Segway Tour
From £83 per personBook now
- Discover Golden Gate Park in San Francisco by Segway
- Tour at your own pace with more time for stops and photos
- See the De Young Museum, the California Academy of Sciences, the Music Concourse and Temple of Music and the Japanese Tea Garden
- Explore the Conservatory of Flowers, Lily Pond, Fern Grotto, and Storybrook Cross as well as the Historic Carousel
- See San Francisco Botanical Gardens, the Lawn Bowling Courts and the National Aids Memorial
A 30 to 35-minute safety briefing will ensure that you will safely operate the Segway before exploring the sights of Golden Gate Park, which includes many landmarks, museums and gardens. Each guest receives hands-on training with an instructor, test ride, skills practice, rider courtesy instruction and review of the Golden Gate Park rules of the road and rider courtesy agreement. Golden Gate Park is larger than New York's Central Park and once consisted of sand dunes that are now covered with more than 75,000 trees. Each guest receives hands-on training with an instructor, test ride, skills practice, rider courtesy instruction, and review of the Golden Gate Park rules of the road and rider courtesy agreement.
Highlights on this tour include the De Young Museum, the California Academy of Sciences, the Music Concourse and Temple of Music, the Japanese Tea Garden, the Conservatory of Flowers, Lily Pond, Fern Grotto and Storybook Cross, the Historic Carousel, San Francisco Botanical Gardens, the Lawn Bowling Courts, the National Aids Memorial, Shakespeare Garden, Stow Lake and Strawberry Hill, the Rose, Rhododendron and Dahlia Gardens, Redwood Grove and Pioneer Log Cabin, and many more hidden gems.
The seven mile (11.2 km) tour route explores the eastern section of the 1017 acre (411 ha) park on winding trails and bike routes:
• The Music Concourse and Temple of Music
• The California Academy of Sciences and the deYoung Museum
• The Japanese Tea Garden
• The Conservatory of Flowers
• Lily Pond, Prayer book Cross and Fern Grotto
• The historic Carousel and Sharon Art Studio
• San Francisco Botanical Gardens
• The Lawn Bowling Courts
• The National Aid Memorial
• Shakespeare Garden
• Stow Lake and Strawberry Hill
• The Rose, Rhododendron and Dahlia Garden
• Redwood Grove, Pioneer Log Cabin and many other hidden gems
- One-on-one training
- Private VIP tour with 3 hour experience that includes extra time for riding
- Personal tour guide for your party
- Helmet and safety vest
- Guide gratuity
- Food and drinks
- Any admission fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Golden Gate Park Music Concourse area located between the de Young Museum and the California Academy of Sciences. Meet in the paved area behind the Temple of Music - the large stage. 82 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, SF 94118.
Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour.
You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. You will be standing for 2 hours.
This activity is not recommended for guests aged 70 and up.
The helmet and safety vest provided must be worn at all times. Please do not wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels.
Guests are required to sign a liability waiver.
You must complete the Segway training and test ride. Please respect road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe ride.
Product ID: 74008